Do you know the general requirements for Resilient Seat Gate Valve?
The opening and closing parts of the Resilient Seat Gate Valve are gates. The movement direction of the gates is perpendicular to the fluid direction. The gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted and throttled. The gate has two sealing surfaces. The two sealing surfaces of the most commonly used gate valves form a wedge shape. The wedge angle varies with the valve parameters, usually 50, and 2 ° 52 '' when the medium temperature is not high. The gate of the wedge gate valve can be made into a whole, called a rigid gate; it can also be made into a gate that can produce a small amount of deformation to improve its processability and make up for the deviation of the sealing surface angle during processing. The plate is called a spring gate.
Resilient Seat Gate Valve
Elastic seated gate valve is also called lift rod gate valve (also known as open rod gate valve). Usually, there is a trapezoidal thread on the lifting rod, and the rotary motion is changed to linear motion through the nut on the top of the valve and the guide groove on the valve body, that is, the operating torque is changed to the operating thrust. When the valve is opened, when the lift height of the gate is equal to 1: 1 of the valve diameter, the fluid channel is completely clear, but this position cannot be monitored during operation. In actual use, the apex of the valve stem is used as a mark, that is, the position where it cannot be opened, as its fully open position. In order to consider the lock-up phenomenon caused by temperature changes, it is usually opened to the top position, and then back to 1 / 2-1 circle as the position of the fully open valve. Therefore, the fully open position of the valve is determined by the position of the shutter (ie, the stroke).
As a Light Type Gate Valve Supplier, share with you the general requirements.
1. The specifications and types of elastic seated gate valves should meet the requirements of pipeline design documents.
2. The model of the elastic seated gate valve should indicate the national standard number requirements. If it is an enterprise standard, the relevant description of the model should be indicated.
3. The working pressure of the elastic seated gate valve should be ≥ the working pressure of the pipeline. Without affecting the price, the working pressure that the valve can withstand should be greater than the actual working pressure of the pipeline. Can withstand 1.1 times the valve's working pressure without leakage; when the valve is open, the valve body should be able to withstand double the valve's working pressure.
4. The manufacturing standard of elastic seated gate valve shall indicate the national standard number on which it is based. If it is an enterprise standard, the enterprise contract shall be attached to the procurement contract. This type of valve should generally be installed horizontally in the pipeline.
Standard Sealed Gate Valve:
1. Valve body material should be nodular cast iron, cast steel, stainless steel, 316L, and indicate the physical and chemical test data of the grade and cast iron.
2. Stem material, striving for stainless steel stem (2CR13), large-caliber valve should also be stainless steel embedded stem.
3. Nut material, using cast aluminum brass or cast aluminum bronze, and the hardness and strength are greater than the valve stem.
4. Stem bushing material, its hardness and strength should not be greater than the stem, and no electrochemical corrosion with the stem and valve body under water immersion.
Our company also has Cast Iron Gate Valve on sale, welcome to consult.